[nagdu] preparing for training?

Peggy pshald at neb.rr.com
Fri Sep 23 13:45:38 UTC 2011

You are putting yourself through some major stress that you don't need to
put yourself through.  It's great to know about your school and learn what
you can, but they will teach you everything you need to know about working
with a dog.  Granted I know nothing about Pilot, so correct me if I'm wrong,
but work on your mobility skills and leave the rest up to the instructors
when your classtime comes.  I knew nothing about using a dog when I got my
first one 25 years ago, no commands, nothing.  That's what class was there
for, they taught me everything from propper feeding, brushing, vet care, and
of course ... commands and propper use of a dog.  Just relax a little girl,
you're stressing yourself out and all will be okay.