[nagdu] Sport vs standard harness

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Sep 23 14:56:12 UTC 2011

I'm thinking about getting a Pawpower harness.  It would be nice to have
something I can throw in the wash, especially with winter crud coming
along.  I'd also like something where I could detach the handle.
What I'm not sure about is which to get, sport or standard.  I need to be
able to tell instantly when Ben is stopping for traffic or dodging a
pedestrian.
I'm a little worried that, with the sport, the handle might flip over his
head.  I'm a little worried that, with the standard, it would be harder to
take the handle off and on because of the stabilizer loops.
What do those of you with Pawpower harnesses have to say?
Tracy