[nagdu] Sport vs standard harness

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Sep 23 17:10:32 UTC 2011

Thanks Buddy.  This is exactly the kind of thing I needed to know.  Benny
is slowing down a bit, now he's middle-aged, so I do have to be careful
not to overwalk him sometimes.  The Laveau sounds like it might be what I
want.  I like the TSE harness, but I think a Pawpower harness will be
handy to have.
 Thanks for your input.
Tracy