[nagdu] Middle-aged Ben

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Sun Sep 25 10:28:26 UTC 2011

hi, Cindy, Tracy, Tami and all,
Despite that Odie will be an eight year old and third year senior, I just
don't like to think of him aging in that way either.
He still behaves like a one-year-old pup and it's fun to see him in that
way.
Dale and I both figure he wants to try and stay in that manner like a large
human boy.
He's becoming more sneakier than ever and tries to see how sneakier he can
get.
Does he ever forget that his toe nails give him away???
He probably doesn't think so.
Despite that his toe nails are clipped monthly and because of the hybrid in
him, they're really thick and do curl after a while.
Bibi and Odie
the happy spirited bounty labra wolf