[nagdu] about to apply!

Brenda bjnite at windstream.net
Tue Sep 27 21:33:46 UTC 2011

Hi Chantel

I am very excited that you are beginning the process to get a guidedog.
One concern I still have is the role your ex's family is playing in all
this.  Are you going to be happy in your life if you have to get
permission from them for anything you want to do?  Just seems really
strange.

I sure hope everything works out for you.  Keep us posted on your adventure.
Brenda