[nagdu] additional tasks

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Wed Sep 28 17:52:40 UTC 2011

Hello all!

I've been thinking lately about additional things I could teach Monty.
He already knows a few tricks like give me five and roll over.  He also
knows how to bring in the newspaper from the front porch.  I've been
working on brace, which has been a big help since I broke my foot.  I
was wondering what things have people taught their guide dogs for fun or
to help out around the house.

I still can't walk, so guide work skills like find a chair or trash can
aren't going to be teachable right now.   I'm more looking for ideas
that might be useful or fun here at home.

Thoughts? Ideas?      stories? Brags?  Let's hear them!
Julie