[nagdu] additional tasks

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Wed Sep 28 19:34:07 UTC 2011

Wayne,

How fun!  I could easily use  this both for keeping him occupied with
learning something new and exercise!

Have you ever priced jumps used for agility?  Holy cow, I about fell out
of my chair.  I came to the conclusion that I'd drag an empty box up
from the basement.  Serves the same purpose and is way cheaper! LOL

Julie