[nagdu] Are You a Tax Professional?

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Fri Sep 30 14:44:08 UTC 2011

Dear All,
    The National Asociation of Guide dog Users (NAGDU), a strong & proud division of the National Federation of the Blind,  has prepared IRS Form 1023, Application for recognition as a 501(c)(3) organization, and is looking for someone with the expertise to review this document to ensure it is accurate and complete. If you are a person with experience completing this document willing to donate your expertise to ensure this form meets the IRS requirements and will be approved expeidiently, please get in touch with me off-list. My email address is

President at NAGDU.ORG

Our goal is to mail our application by October 7.
Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users (NAGDU)
National Federation of the Blind
813-626-2789
President at NAGDU.ORG
HTTP://WWW.NAGDU.ORG