[nagdu] So long to my best friend

loriandleo loriandleo at ohiohills.com
Sun Apr 1 05:35:08 UTC 2012

Hi Steve,

I'm so glad that Misha has so many friends who are interested in her. And
I'm glad you are starting to narrow the search down to three protential
families. I know how difficult this is for you Steve but you have the
strenght and encouragement to set aside your needs and put Misha first in
finding her the perfect home and family for her. And I know you will do just
that.

I certainly can relate to what you're going through because I had to do the
same thing for Leo is to finding him a good and loving family and home. The
hardest thing for me Steve, was handing over the leash to Leo's new mom and
family and then eventually walking away. That was the hardest thing I ever
had to do and I cried a lot over it. But I came to realize that I did in
fact find Leo a good and loving home and he's happy. I do stay in contact
with Leo's family and I just last week went and visited Leo and he sure was
glad to see me. Leo's content and happy and enjoying his retirement just
being a well loved pet and member of the family.

I hope that you can also stay in contact with Misha's new family and get to
visit her from time to time. All the best to you Steve and to Misha. She
sure did give you four wonderful years as being your guide and best friend.
Take care.

Lori and theGipper