[nagdu] the bonding process

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Sun Apr 1 13:43:27 UTC 2012

We play a lot!  Of course now while working!  Well, thats not exactly true
sometimes while waiting for cabs or other folks, I tweak her nose, rub her
head or ruffle her ears.  I'll cause her to sneeze and snuffle, hit me with
her head and wiggle her butt!  But, when its time to move again, well, its
work!