[nagdu] Has anyone experienced chronic "urine leakage" from a spayed female dog?

Ava Foster avapup.7 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 23:54:27 UTC 2012

I have experience with this, well, my first dog Jet did. She developed
it at about age 6. She was allergic ( she went into anaphylactic shock
) from Proin, and DES was given as a 2nd choice, and it worked off and
on. I tried herbal remedies, nothing worked well. This condition is
actually why Jet had to retire early, at 7, in spite of wonderful
health otherwise. Ava