[nagdu] question about dog schools

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 04:53:23 UTC 2012

Hi everyone.

I'm writing this email at the request of a friend.  I'm helping her do
research into the different guide dog schools.  She would like to get
a guide dog, and she has some balance issues.  She walks with a
support cane and wouldn't be able to walk the amount required by most
guide dog schools.  Which schools would be willing to work with her?
She's very independent and knows a lot about dogs.  We would be very
grateful for your suggestions.  Thank you.

--
Julie McG
 Lindbergh High School class of 2009, National Federation of the Blind

life."
John 3:16