[nagdu] question about dog schools

Laurel laurel.stockard at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 15:21:38 UTC 2012

Julie, Guide dogs for the Blind can work with her for sure. I have a
guide from there, and if your friend would ever like to contact me
privately to ask me some questions about GDB, I would be more than
happy for her to do so. If you would like to write me privately you
can for sure, and if you would ever like to get my phone number to
pass along to your friend, please feel free to message me and I'll
send it to you privately. I'm happy to help in any way I can. I'm a 20
year old college student with my first guide, I've had her for about 2
years, so I know training from GDB well. I don't know much about the
other schools, so I can't speak for them, but I can speak for GDB.
/smiles/
If I can help you all just let me know and like I said, I'm happy to do so.
Laurel and yellow lab Stockard from GDB