[nagdu] My newly happy healthy dog

Janice Toothman janice.toothman at verizon.net
Tue Apr 3 16:10:50 UTC 2012

Hi Mark,
I give Destiny Metronidizole twice a day (25mg tablets) in combination
with other medication for symptoms of her inflammatory bowel disease.
The predominant symptom is diarrhea or very loose stools. I usually
grind it up in a pill crusher, sprinkle it on top of her dog food that I
have added water. She does well on it. She it also on a special dog food
Premium Hill I/D  designed for dogs with inflammatory bowel disease. (I
am not sure of the Brand name). I hope that helps.
Janice