[nagdu] deaf-blind man asalted Ohio

Lyn Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Tue Apr 3 18:58:16 UTC 2012

When is our society going to MAKE people who own businesses OBEY our
laws???? If we can't break laws and say we didn't know about them, neither
should theese jerks.  If they are smart enough to run a business, they're
smart enough to know the laws they need to know.  The guy's a BIGOT and hope
he pays dearly for his actions.

Hope the AH is sued out of business!  And Valero pays as well because they
hired that idiot.  Make them hire a blind person to run their store!  What
say, you blind vendors out there!!!

Lyn and Landon