[nagdu] What would you do?

Laurel laurel.stockard at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 00:02:06 UTC 2012

If you know which school it is, and I'm not suggesting posting the
name on here. I would first try and contact the man and see if he
needs help, and if he says no, and you know this is a recurring thing,
then call the guy's school. It would be better to alert them about a
potential problem that turns out to be nothing, then it would to not
tell them about a big problem that could be helped.
Laurel and Stockard