[nagdu] My newly happy healthy dog

Natalie nrorrell at qwest.net
Wed Apr 4 01:10:51 UTC 2012

I'll be praying.  And, like Sheila, I figured you wanted to know what
others' experiences were.  I'd have the same query, while simultaneously
having an ongoing dialogue with my vet about the benefits and risks.  Keep
us posted, and give that boy a hug and a wag from Liam and me.
Best,
Nat and Liam Joshua