[nagdu] church's

RJ Sandefur joltingjacksandefur at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 01:33:00 UTC 2012

Since I'm involved in the preaching ministry, and hope to be a southern Baptist pastor someday, my feeling is that if the person wish's to attend church with their service animal, then they should be able to do so. Questio... Do guide dogs have to be cirtified as guide dogs? We're getting a golden retreaver puppy, and my niece who is nine keeps telling me, "I'll teach our puppy to be a guide dog. I tell her these dogs have to be specially trained My question is, How would I go about training this dog?. RJ