[nagdu] beautiful solo night walk

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Thu Apr 5 04:15:06 UTC 2012

Well Bill, you know me!  I go out any time I feel like it and Holly doesn't
mind it iether!  In fact, I think she likes it a little better because its
quieter.  I don't usually just take her out though because of those pesky
polecats!  She does get curious about those things!  And, she introduced
herself to one a few years ago and yuck!!