[nagdu] Churches

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 14:26:09 UTC 2012

I would say that sometimes people don't even think they have authority; they take calls, you know. Nina Knows in the kitchen making goodies for Easter and the phone rings and she picks up. She never heard of bringing a dog to church before. Heck, in Minneapolis a couple of years ago when I went to General Assembly the security guard told me I couldn't bring the dog in and I told him I had the right and I would do so. He checked it out he said and told me that I needed to show ID; I told him that I was not required to s how ID; eventually I talked to management who was baffled as to where that came from. The church could be the same thing.

Cindy