[nagdu] Churches

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Thu Apr 5 14:57:31 UTC 2012

I don't think it's a loophole that churches are exempt from the ADA.  It
is one of the founding principles of this country, the seperation of
church and state.  I think it's truly sad that some churches have issues
with guide dogs, but I absolutely oppose the idea of making laws that
would take away that freedom.

Julie