[nagdu] Churches

Margo and Arrow margo.downey at verizon.net
Thu Apr 5 15:28:50 UTC 2012

but, even though some store owners have a religion that doesn't think dogs
are clean, they have to allow our dogs in their stores.

In England, there are some folks whose guide dogs have been trained to sit
outside the main room in a mosque where services are held, so, our schools
could help with this issue.

Margo andArrow