[nagdu] another what would you do question

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Thu Apr 5 16:42:40 UTC 2012

I'd take Monty!  If thee other handler lets the dog become aggressive, I'd
find out what school and report the team!  Also, I'd try to avoid the other
handler as much as possible.  At State convention, there was a woman who had
a gigantic poodle who she allowed to growl and bark at folks.  I just went
by and controled my ownd dog.  Whenever possible, I did this with my body
between Holly and the poodle.  I didn't complain to the school because a
representative was already at the convention.  And, one of the incidents
happened right in front of the representatives table!  I figured she got
nailed!