[nagdu] another what would you do question

Laurel laurel.stockard at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 19:44:42 UTC 2012

I would suggest the same thing that these other people are suggesting.
Maybe you could find out the name of the school and the person's name
before hand somehow, so that if his or her dog is aggressive towards
your dog, you can contact the handler's school and complain, I know
most if not all schools would take this sort of complaint seriously.
Laurel and Stockard