[nagdu] Churches

Lyn Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Thu Apr 5 20:44:41 UTC 2012

Cindy,
I hear you on this.....don't think I'll even "go there" - not on the list,
that is. LOL!  My real views would curl the hair of the people AND the dogs!
LOL!

I just don't feel inclined to feel the love towards people who want to
eliminate me and my kind.

I'd just say, go to church where the people are good and welcoming and
actually follow the teachings of Jesus.  He didn't teach intolerance to
anyone regardless of who they were.

Like I said, I won't go there about this on the list.

Lyn and Landon