[nagdu] Churches

Mark J. Cadigan kramc11 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 21:05:32 UTC 2012

I personally have attended church a few times since getting my guide dog in
January and I have never had a problem. I never called ahead, just showed
up, and no one said anything. It is a lot easier to tell someone that they
can't go to church with there guide dog over the phone than it is to say it
to their face.

This is my general theory of approach to all situations. I just show up, and
if you have a problem with it, that's to dam bad. In the past three months,
I only had one security guard at a shopping center tell me I could not bring
the dog in. I just continued walking and ignored him. He did not pursue
things further.

What do you all think of this approach? My theory is no one is going to
bother me much, once I am there and have passed the entrance