[nagdu] another what would you do question

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Fri Apr 6 00:09:03 UTC 2012

Lyn,

Thanks!  I'm working on the transportation half of the issue, so I won't
have to worry about the other dog in that confined space.  At least at
the hotel I will have room to maneuver if the need arises.   I don't
always know when there is another dog near me though, unless there is
some noise of some variety.  It will be difficult for me to keep from
encountering the other dog for the entire weekend.  I think Jenine and
others are right, I need to suck it up and call the other guide dog
handler to have a chat about this.

Julie