[nagdu] another what would you do question

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Fri Apr 6 00:21:43 UTC 2012

Cindy,

Yes, I think it will be possible to get a phone number for this person
so we can talk before the weekend.  However I really do not want the
dogs to have a meet and greet thing.   I don't think that would be helpful.

I'm giving myself another couple of days to think this through before I
take the next step.  I need to reclaim my inner Zen again.

Thanks so much for your perspective.
Julie