[nagdu] Travel adventure, Long Rest and Backwards Walking

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Fri Apr 6 12:36:54 UTC 2012

Hi, all,
Odie and I hung out with Nat and Liam for a while as she needed to do a few errands first.
We then went to eat out at Good Times and the fun began afterwards.
My husband, Dale met us on the route52 bus and we deboarded off the bus at 20th and Chestnut.
We had a rather interesting time of finding the Amtraak Customer Service Office to go take care of mine and Nat's first trip for the train ride to Reno, Nevada.
On the way back, the travel adventure became more rougher as there was a huge apartment complex we had to walk around and construction was happening too.
There were some light rail tracks being installed not too far from where the place we were at.
While dealing with the construction zone, Odie stopped at one point so I could check to see where we were briefly.
Once Dale reassured me of what was going on, Odie and I went on our way.