[nagdu] Hi Laura and Stockard

Laurel laurel.stockard at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 14:33:36 UTC 2012

Sure! Any of y'all can feel free to email me off list. My email is
laurel.stockard at gmail.com. Yes, I'm planning to go to the national
convention and I hope to meet many of you there. For those of you who
haven't read my previous posts, I'm Laurel and I'm a college student
in the Dallas Texas area. I'm working my first guide, a female yellow
lab from Guide Dogs for the Blind named Stockard. We've been a team
for nearly 2 years. I study French and Russian at the university and
Stockard knows all of her commands in both languages as well as
English, obviously /smiles/.
I look foward to getting to meet you and know all of you!
Have a wonderful Easter week end.
Laurel and Stockard