[nagdu] Travel adventure, Long Rest and Backwards Walking

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Fri Apr 6 21:04:47 UTC 2012

Hi, Tracy,
Yes, there are some lights that do trigger my seizures.
I have tried closing my eyes before, but due to the sensitivity of my eyes feeling light, they will still happen.
I am totally blind in both eyes, but still, they react to any form of lighting, including stroves, bright flashes from lightning and the red, blue, white and orange emergency lights.
I will be going into the hospital on April 30 to May 4, 2012 for a seizure control test in the hopes I can get to the bottom of this unknown mystery.
As of tomorrow, I'll have twenty-three more days to wait.
Truth is I'm ready to just get it all off of my shoulders.
*Smiles*
Bibi