[nagdu] Churches

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Sun Apr 8 02:14:42 UTC 2012

Yah, I just made that point about the deaf community.  I can't help it!  My
daughter is deaf and part of that community.  But, I also made the point
that blind folks can and should go to any church they want to attend.  Now,
I could write offlist and tell about folks I've known who have been denied
positions in there churches because they couldn't get access to printed
matterial but that is another discussion.