[nagdu] Church update from Colorado Springs

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 01:44:00 UTC 2012

Glad it worked out for you. I'm also glad you found your church of choice in the end. I thought of you today as we processed for choir because Fisher is getting pretty good at it. But at the end we went up for me to play the postlude and he wouldn't go up the steps. Finally told him "right right", and he did that and went up. There were kids and artwork on the steps and Fisher was being dilligent. And he didn't howl when I played the postlude either, and he was very well mannered when we went to communion, so it was all good. As I said before, they probably would be as happy having him there and not me. LOL.

Cindy