[nagdu] Easter Sunday

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Mon Apr 9 05:46:34 UTC 2012

Hi, all,
Hope everyone had a great Easter Sunday.
Odie and I enjoyed ours with a nice walk to the 18th and Stout Station to catch the light rail so I could meet my father and rest of the family at the Yale Station.
Despite the six blocks walk, it didn't deminish Odie's energy completely as he became excited once we saw our family.
I went to my aunt Betty's home while Odie stayed at my father's house with his other two dogs in the basement inside fold up kennels.
I figured he wanted to enjoy a nice cool downstairs room instead of the heat outtdoors.
Later on, my father, step mom and I after dropping off Grandma Jean at her home went back to his house to pick up Odie so the two of us could go back home.
I'll admit that yes, I ended up with a lot of candy again, but thankfully, I only will do that around the holidays.
*Smiles*
Other than that, our day was a nice beautiful one.
Bibi, husband Dale and son Odie
medical alert service dog
the happy spirited bounty labra wolf