[nagdu] another what would you do question

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 15:01:15 UTC 2012

Well, of course sometimes people think it is pure meanness that causes such a thing, but sometimes it comes from intense fear. Lots of people discount that. My GSD was a very fearful dog and my vet feared that one day she would bite someone out of fear. It doesn't matter really why, the important thing is to keep it from happening because you can't prevent the why because the why has already occurred, but you can prevent the what.

CL