[nagdu] another what would you do question

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Mon Apr 9 15:48:44 UTC 2012

I don't know, saying he should have never gotten a guide dog because this one may or may not bite sounds very harsh. How was he to know this would happen?

We can argue that if the dog bites, it shouldn't be working, but to be so harsh makes me wonder.

It's also very easy to excuse or rationalize the bad behavior in those we love.