[nagdu] another what would you do question

Mark J. Cadigan kramc11 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 16:23:37 UTC 2012

 My dog will occasionally growl. He has probably dun it 3 or 4 times since I
got him. However, he has always has a good reason. One time someone walked
into my dorm room without knocking, another time it was at a homeless man
who was following me. And the third time I was at my parents house, and
there was someone in the yard at 3:00am. I can't remember the 4th time. This
does not make my dog mean, just protective of me and my family. I have not
corrected for this, because there was valid cause for him to be alarmed.