[nagdu] another what would you do question

Juanita Herrera juanitaherrera1991 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 18:22:57 UTC 2012

Mark, our school discussed this with us during training. As difficult
as it may seem, you just let go of the leash and harness and your
dog's instinct will be to defend itself. You have to call the police
immediately and tell them you are blind and that you and your guide
dog were attacked. I don't think or I don't know that there is any
other solution.
Best,
Juanita