[nagdu] another what would you do question

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Mon Apr 9 19:19:50 UTC 2012

What I do know is that the dog is rumored to be aggressive.  I also know
that that shouldn't dictate whether fomeone should or shouldn't go somewhere
in public.  If the dog was aggressive and the event was at the handelers
home, that would be different but, if I wanted to say go to state convention
and someone had an aggresswive dog, that shouldn't me from attending as
well.  Now, I did say that Julie could put her body between herself and the
aggressive dog.  I also mentioned that she could look and listen for the
presence of the dog team.  No, she may not be totally safe but she may be
able to sue if she or her dog gets bitten.  Of course, the safest thing
would be is for her not to attend but then, I feel that this person having
the aggressive dog is dictating what she can and can't do!