[nagdu] Pawblender

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Mon Apr 9 22:56:52 UTC 2012

Hi, all,
I figured to answer the question of:
Q. (question) What is a Pawblender?
A. (answer) A Pawblender is is vanilla custard ice cream mixed with creamy peanutbutter and a couple of milk bones for dogs.
The Pawblenders can be found at Good times restaurunt and they put it into a small cup for dogs.
It is only one serving.
One table spoon of custard vanilla ice cream, one table spoon of creamy peanutbutter and two small milk bones.
I'll probably have to have my husband Dale gather the information for me through Good Times's web site.
no, I don't give Odie the Pawblender on a continuous basis.
It's a once in a while or blue moon treat for him.
He will get it around his birthday or special occasions.
Odie definitely loves the Pawblender, especially since creamy peanutbutter is his favorite doggy snack.
Bibi