[nagdu] another what would you do question

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 18:44:31 UTC 2012

I am with you in that I'd be confused. I would, however, be quite angry if the accusations were unfounded and I found out that people had discussed this supposed issue in a group with it being all hear-say and no facts.

Rox
Sent from my iPhone

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/linda.gwizdak%40co