[nagdu] Taxicabs Revisited

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Wed Apr 11 16:00:21 UTC 2012

Cindy, I usually do tell our cab company.  Holly is also on the computer.  I
do this for several reasons.  1.  We have a shared ride cab system.  If they
need to share the ride they can make sure that folks who are allergic or
just need more space can be accounted for.  2.  Some drivers here do have
exemtions about what they can and can't carry.  For instance, som are not
able to do wheelchairs because of back issues.  If they send someone who is
allergic to dogs, I tell them that I will ride anyway and they will have to
take it up with the company because they know I have a dog and they weren't
supposed to send you.