[nagdu] Tell the whole truth

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Wed Apr 11 17:03:01 UTC 2012

I've heard about some of that stuff from Southeastern.  What I do know is
that a student in my class was getting a dog at Pilot because he or his dog
had issues.  He also got his Pilot dog taken back for biting.  Having known
the person, I think at least that last incident had to do more with him
because he wanted protection and so would allow the dog to do that!  I ruled
them out because they don't do poodles.  But, knowing the school and the
issues that folks are having with them, I would deffinetely consider my
options involving whether I wanted to attend!