[nagdu] Tell the whole truth

Laurel laurel.stockard at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 20:34:28 UTC 2012

For me, from GDB I trained up in Oregon and because I live in Texas we
have a field rep that comes out at least once a year and does annual
visits. I did have a trainer in the area doing home interviews that
came to see Stockard and I shortly after I got home and moved into my
university apartment which was nice. I've called their graduate
hotline for many things and I always appreciate their willingness to
help me out and answer my questions.
Laurel and Stockard