[nagdu] an update on my friend

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 20:55:53 UTC 2012

Laurel, that is too bad. I think on lists we all have to be careful what we say because either the person may be on it or they may hear about it. That's really rough. I can't remember if you said this was her first dog. Perhaps after a little while she will change her mind. What you can best do for her is just listen; don't try to change her mind. Let her know you are sad, and then mostly just listen. She will heal, though now it doesn't feel like it.

CL