[nagdu] Consumer Satisfaction Survey

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Thu Apr 12 15:04:31 UTC 2012

You may want to explicitly remind her of the policy. I trust she can make her own decisions, it just sounds like a bad option given her experience.
Remember, she had the same warm and fuzzy feelings about Southeastern and now she is devistated by the actions she believes them to have taken.

A surefire way to prevent this is to only look at schools that give ownership right away.