[nagdu] Retaliation? was: I need some advice/help

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Apr 12 18:35:39 UTC 2012

Really?  Are people really afraid of retaliation if they talk about some
negative aspect of their school, but want to return there?  I guess they
are, but I dont understand it.  I expect my school, first GDB and now TSE,
to act professionally.  I expect them to be able to take criticism in a
professional manner.  And I can't think of anything I might say on the
list about them that I wouldn't be equally willing to say to, say, a
director of training or a CEO.
But I'm a Taurus from Montana, living in New York and New Jersey; in other
words, I tend to speak my mind pretty plainly.
But it does seem to me to show a lack of trust in the people one is
getting service from.  If I didn't feel I could trust my school to act
like adults, I'd seriously consider going elsewhere.
JMO.
Tracy