[nagdu] Welcome to our list

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 00:24:41 UTC 2012

Jenny,

This list by no means is perfect. As all email lists with a particular topic
we can have our rough spots, we have our arguments, and our heated topics.
But generally, we are good. As the Moderator, I try very very very hard to
keep people on topic, being nice and not judgmental. We can disagree, but I
will not tolerate flaming, bashing, and out right meanness. The list is
being watched all the time, I check messages several times a day. Marion
reads messages. And if there is more trouble that we don't catch there is
always David Andrews, list owner. We have a pretty good team here.

If at any point you feel someone is being mean, judgmental, and sending you
nasty messages, please let me know  immediately. And of course that goes for
everyone. This list is not for me, it's not for you, and it's for all of us.

Again welcome to the list!
Marsha, Moderator
Marsha.drenth at gmail.com