[nagdu] an update on my friend

Jennifer Perdue jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 00:47:00 UTC 2012

Thank you so much for introducing yourself.

It's good to get to know you.

I'm sorry you had a bad experience with GDB.  I hope I have a better one, but I know that dogs get issued that should've been.  Brooks was one of them too.

He went through several changes in his life too, but his personality couldn't handle it either, even with his underlying problems.

Jenny