[nagdu] Welcome to our list

loriandleo loriandleo at ohiohills.com
Fri Apr 13 14:01:48 UTC 2012

Hi Jennifer,

I want to welcome you to the list. And it's nice to meet you. I'm so sorry
you have had a bad experience with Southeastern and that they treated you so
badly along with all those other people from that other list you were on
treating you with disrespect. You know what? You don't need that and they
aren't werth the time and day and they certanly weren't supporting you or
being your friend. And good for you for unsubscribing from that list. Also,
I sure hope you can find Brook a good and loving home.

Also, I'm glad you have decided to join this list where you willl get the
support you need and will feel comfortable sharing things that you want to
say without being judged or being mis treated by others. No one deserves
that. I'm so glad you have decided to go ahead with the application process
at GDB. It sounds like Southeastern wasn't the right school for you and I
hope that when you're ready after you have had time to heal after being hurt
that GDB will be the right school for you to get your next dog and that it's
a complete and total success for you. I wish you nothing but the best  for
you.

By the way, my name is Lori and I'm 41 and I live in Ohio. I'm  currently
working with my 7th guide dog but  my fourth lab and my second dog from
LeaderDogs. I have a 2 year old male yellow lab named Gipp. Gipp and I were
matched up together on December 1, 2010 from Leader Dog For The Blind.
 Again welcome and I hope you will  enjoy it hear. Take care.

Lori and the Gipper